A: This problem might arise when you accessing the website from a school portal. You should directly access this website from this URL: https://www.rent-a-locker.com
A: Your browser may have cached the old Rent-a-Locker website. On the frontpage, please click on your browser's Refresh button or clear your browser cache. (see below for instructions).
A: Try clicking on the refresh button on your browser. If the page still doesn't finish loading, you need to clear your cache.
1. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
2. Choose the General tab.
3. Under Browsing history, click Delete.
4. Next to "Temporary Internet Files", click Delete files.
5. Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
Click on your browser Refresh button.
A: You need to select a locker size and location first.
1. Click on the 'Click here to select available clusters' hyperlink. A new browser should popup.
2. Select the location from the dropdown list on top.
3. Click on the available numbers from the list below.
4. Click 'Update Changes' to submit the changes. This should update the changes on the main window. The previous window will be closed.
5. Click 'Submit Booking' button.
6. Review the charges involve and click on the 'Proceed to payment' button.
A: It usually takes about 10 working days. However, every year, there is a large number students who continues to use the lockers after it expires. Hence, we need to check that the expired lockers are empty before allocating it. Please be patient.
A: You should send a 'Locker Support Request'. Indicate your username, your school, your locker location and your locker number . Note that your request may or may not be successful. Also, you might not be able get back the same locker.
A: The school key is a password that is issued to your school administrator. This password will be disseminated to students of your school to prevent unauthorised people from booking. However, we have decided to temporarily disable this feature.
A: Please log into your account at https://www.rent-a-locker.com. From the left menu, click on 'Booking History'. On the required booking, click on 'View Details'. If the booking has not been paid up, click on the 'Pay by eNETS' button.
If you are paying by cheque, please send a cross cheque payable to:
Kaichi Spacemaster Pte Ltd
132 Joo Seng Road
#07-01 Uniplas Building Singapore 368358
On the back of the cheque, please indicate (1) Booking ID (2) Student Name (3) Name of Institution (4) Contact Number
A: At the moment, no. eNETS is in the process of upgrading their servers. Hopefully, the migration will be completed by the end of the year.